Ecyclebest - CashforIphones rip off

140 of 199 Ecyclebest reviews

I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came up with a value of up to $127 for an Iphone 4S in excellent excellent. (my phone has been kept in a Lifeproof case so it was indeed without a single scratch).

Now I never really expected they would actually give me the top dollar but did expect a fair price. Boy was I mistaken. Today, 12/12/14, I receive a check in the mail for $9.00.

This is insulting, criminal, a ripoff, a scam, these people are unbelievable to think they can continue to get away with this type activity.

Let it be known to all, DO NOT ever do business with Ecyclebest.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

• Lying

Reason of review:
Problems with payment
Preferred solution:
at least the additional payment of what other similar companies would have paid me for my phone...which is $60
Monetary loss:
140 of 199 Ecyclebest reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
NevadaLLcCriminals

Feb 10, 2015 #943922

From $127 estimate to $9?? What a scam company.

4 0 Reply
Unhappy Gazelle shopper

Apr 04 #1138904 Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States

That's like Gazelle with them I sent in a brand new Samsung G5 never used or taken out of the box the website said 275.00 well
Gazelle said it was used but it wasn't ever out of the box and they would give me 175.00 told them send me the phone back I rather throw it in the trash before taken that deal!! So everyone beware these companies want you to send your to them then change the offer!! BIG rip off GAZELLE!!

LoniD

Jan 28, 2015 #937888

Report this issue to the Sparks Police Department in Nevada and file a complaint with the BBB in Sparks, there is an active investigation going on due to the high volume of complaints flooding into the PD now. Hope this helps and I am so sorry that you feel prey to these cons. Good Luck!

ShariPDX

Jan 21, 2015 #933994 Portland, Oregon, United States

Has anyone reported this company for mail fraud?
Mail fraud May include scams or deceptive ads via the mail, or postage fraud.
Maybe if several people do this, they might get their money or goods back or at least have these crooks tossed in jail!

Jarv23

Dec 14, 2014 #915714

It's True Ecyclebest is a joke! My online quote for a GREAT piece of merchandise was about 300$ but instead they offer a insulting amount of 49$ once acquiring my device... I sent numerous Emails stating this offer was unacceptable but they mail the check anyways... A 49$ check I have yet to see in nearly a month since it was supposedly mailed... So basically they STOLE my Device... Outrageous

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ecyclebest. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ecyclebest.
Filing a new complaint about
×