Silver Spring, Maryland
100% full Not resolved

I had an untouched Samsung Galaxy s3, for which I was quoted $133. I sent the phone in the next day, and a few days later received an email stating i was to receive only $20 for the phone! I have yet to be able to get these complete douche bag thieves on the phone or to hear an email response. Do not be duped! Its a complete lie.

There is phone number on their website, but have yet to get a person to answer. I immediately emailed a response asking for my phone back. I have yet to get a response.

Sally

Review about: Samsung Galaxy S3.

I didn't like: Ignoring my complaint, Worst customer service ever, Lying, False advertising, Scam.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $100
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Ecyclebest?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Zomato - Fraud Zomato "In my experience twice i ordered through Zomato and twice they purchased my bank card without receiving my order. they always go with the payment without checking if the restaurant..." Read more 5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! 5linx "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Smart Circle International - *** Smart Circle International "Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you. Everybody hears..." Read more Burger King - Do not ever eat there unless you want to get sick...! Burger King "I stopped at a Burger King and I had planned to go to the drive-thru however there were about 10 cars in line and I was in a hurry as..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more