Silver Spring, Maryland
100% full Not resolved

I had an untouched Samsung Galaxy s3, for which I was quoted $133. I sent the phone in the next day, and a few days later received an email stating i was to receive only $20 for the phone! I have yet to be able to get these complete douche bag thieves on the phone or to hear an email response. Do not be duped! Its a complete lie.

There is phone number on their website, but have yet to get a person to answer. I immediately emailed a response asking for my phone back. I have yet to get a response.

Sally

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Ignoring my complaint, Worst customer service ever, False advertising, Scam.

Had an Experience with Ecyclebest?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ecyclebest - Total legal SCAM Ecyclebest "I was first offered $113 for an iPhone 4s 16G "depending on the condition". A final offer would be given when they checked the phone with an option to decline..." Read more Complain about Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS 570 KL Asus "I bought an Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS 570 KL in Gold color on April, 24th 2017. 2 weeks later it was accidentally dropped from 30 cm high. At the..." Read more 7" RCA Tablet - Exploding Battery Rca "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..." Read more Lenovo cheated on me, NOT GETTING REFUND OR REPLACEMENT,  Lenovo is the worst company with the worst support ever Lenovo "List of all issues found with this Laptop at various time Touchpad RAM Frequency Dedicated Graphic Memory Top Case Bottom Case WIFI Device DVD Hinge Auto Restart Lenovo did not..." Read more Touch Of Modern - These are scammers Touch Of Modern "These people are scammers. I ordered something and received totally something else. When I emailed them back they told me that they are out of stock and can offer me..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more Nu Look Autobody repair in Norcross GA.  Awful work, Horrible attitudes! Nu Look Autobody "I had the Nu Look autobody repair the damaged rear-end of my mustang. The damage was about $2500.00. After weeks they told it was complete. I saw it and immediately..." Read more American Airlines - Left stranded with nothing but promises American Airlines "Frontier, Delta and American Airlines were all fined for under reporting complaints and baggage issues. AA promised me a hotel room for leaving me stranded half way to my destination...." Read more