Ecyclebest - This site is a scam, sent a Macbook never got paid

i sent a Apple Macbook A1155 2006-they owed me around $100

never sent mi check, ive been calling them back, no response to emails or phone calls, this site is fake-****

*** artists, there going to have a lawsuit on there hands soon.

They leave fake side notes every time someone makes money on there site-its fake. I should've sent mi laptop to some other site. Theres many other sites that dont rip there customers off-highly recommended- need to shut this site down, they'll just do the same to others-it wont stop. GOD **** *** Artists

Product or Service Mentioned: Ecyclebest Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Ecyclebest - No response

I have packed my laptop and sent it back in the prepaid shipping labels, its been 3 weeks now and there was no response from the company, when i call the number it says outside working hrs.

Even during the working time zone there was no response on the number provided at their website.

Can someone guide to get my product back or money???

This is frustrating and seriously need some urgent help. I was offered $170 for my laptop. Now even the email are not going the address mentioned when they have sent the prepaid label. I was trying to access the website and its not working. This is very bad playing with the trust and confidence of customers

Product or Service Mentioned: Ecyclebest Customer Care.

I didn't like: Worst customer service ever.

Ecyclebest - Simple Review #1476447743

I received a quote send in my phone and never heard from them again. Several times I attempted to call the phone number the recordings stated I was calling out of the normal business hours.

Ecyclebest my ipad mini valued at $100

Ecyclebest quoted me $177 for my Ipad mini. It took 2 weeks to get the box, then another week to get a check - of $97.

I have been trying to get in touch with the customer care to get my Ipad back and after holding for 8 minutes every time I call it says "You have called during our peak call volume. Call back after 1:00 PM Pacific time." and then hangs up on me. This place is shady at best.

I just want my IPad back and don't want to deal with Ecyclebest anymore. Don't deal Ecyclebest, they are scammers they will rip you off!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ecyclebest Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.