1.2

eCycle Best is eCycle ***!

$303 estimate on website for eCycle Best - CahForIphone site. About $20-$25 above rest of companies. Amost perfect IPhone5S with highest memory possible! Only paid $48 - $255 below wuote! Terrible! Highway robbery!! Run from ALL of their companies!!!

Given 2-3 weeks to mail, but told had only 3 days to deny payment and get phone back! Phone system poor and no management to talk too. TOTAL SCAM - RUN FAST!!!! BBB and Attoney Generals office should shut them down now - and make them pay!! QUOTE TODAY is STILL $303 - paid only $48 - $255 below! COMPLETE RIP OFF!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). psyfi is overall dissatisfied with Ecyclebest and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ecyclebest.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Ecyclebest to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ecyclebest?

Comments