Ecyclebest - I was fooled just like everyone else

116 of 199 Ecyclebest reviews

Should've typed in "ECycleBest Review" in Google before I sent them my iPhone 4S.1500 complaints on the Better Business Bureau alone!

They quoted me at $107 and then "evaluated" it at $8. I tried calling per their Terms & Conditions and like everyone else was put on hold then kicked off the line. I called 10 times and had the same result every time.

This is a complete sham operation.I hope more people like the ones on this site are writing to the BBB and Nevada AG and that someone up on high is listening and shutting these jokers down.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Illegal activities

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
eCycleBest

Feb 02, 2015 #939925 Sparks, Nevada, United States

Ecyclebest verified representative

Hello,
I am very sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please send an email to info@ecyclebest.com with your name and transaction ID and please include "Pissed Consumer" in your subject line. I have already coordinated your concern to the Customer Service Department Manager. Allow us to make it up to you.
Best Regards,
Ann

0 1 Reply
ryanstraits

Feb 02, 2015 #939959

Very nice canned response, eCycleBest. You guys used the exact same response on Reseller Ratings. If you spent as much energy on actually treating your customers right in the first place instead of sending out automated messages to pissed off customers, you might have yourself a legitimate business model.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ecyclebest. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ecyclebest.
Filing a new complaint about
×