Featured 100% full Not resolved
Style and Design

Should've typed in "ECycleBest Review" in Google before I sent them my iPhone 4S.1500 complaints on the Better Business Bureau alone!

They quoted me at $107 and then "evaluated" it at $8. I tried calling per their Terms & Conditions and like everyone else was put on hold then kicked off the line. I called 10 times and had the same result every time.

This is a complete sham operation.I hope more people like the ones on this site are writing to the BBB and Nevada AG and that someone up on high is listening and shutting these jokers down.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: False advertising, Worst customer service ever, Bait and switch, Ignoring my complaint, False advertising -- a scam, Illegal activities.

Had an Experience with Ecyclebest?

Comments

eCycleBest
Sparks, Nevada, United States #939925
Ecyclebest Verified Representative

Hello,

I am very sorry to hear about your experience.Can you please send an email to info@ecyclebest.com with your name and transaction ID and please include "Pissed Consumer" in your subject line.

I have already coordinated your concern to the Customer Service Department Manager.Allow us to make it up to you.

Best Regards,

Ann

ryanstraits
to eCycleBest #939959

Very nice canned response, eCycleBest. You guys used the exact same response on Reseller Ratings. If you spent as much energy on actually treating your customers right in the first place instead of sending out automated messages to pissed off customers, you might have yourself a legitimate business model.