100% full Not resolved

Was quoted $264.00 and received $38.00.Was told the website needed to be updated because the new iPhone 6 was coming out and mine was a 5 32mb.

Over 2 weeks since I contacted them the website has been "adjusted"..... My phone is now worth $263.00. This place is dishonest and I agree with everything everyone has said, I wish I had read this before I used this rip-off company.

YES....I WILL JOIN IN THE LAWSUIT.I do suggest everyone file a complaint with the BBB, maybe that will help spread the word and others will not fall for this dishonest company.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Ecyclebest?

Comments

Alienware - All down hill from here Alienware "Now im on the phone being told they cant replace it because they have to more (waste more of my time) steps to go through before replacement can be approved..." Read more Indy Jarvis  - Scam and fraud Indy Jarvis "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paicj4Ni1iA Found a video where everything is free. He shouldnt be selling this, it is not right. What he has done is shameful, everyone should see this video, and they..." Read more Ecyclebest - Iphone 5S Review from Fresno, California Ecyclebest "eCycle Best is eCycle ***! $303 estimate on website for eCycle Best - CahForIphone site. About $20-$25 above rest of companies. Amost perfect IPhone5S with highest memory possible! Only paid $48..." Read more Newegg - Wouldn't honor price on their website  - Is this bait-and-switch? Newegg "I tried to purchase a phone on the Newegg website today. The price on their website was clearly posted as $200.99 with free shipping. When added to the shopping cart..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more