Chicago, Illinois
100% full Not resolved

Was quoted $264.00 and received $38.00.Was told the website needed to be updated because the new iPhone 6 was coming out and mine was a 5 32mb.

Over 2 weeks since I contacted them the website has been "adjusted"..... My phone is now worth $263.00. This place is dishonest and I agree with everything everyone has said, I wish I had read this before I used this rip-off company.

YES....I WILL JOIN IN THE LAWSUIT.I do suggest everyone file a complaint with the BBB, maybe that will help spread the word and others will not fall for this dishonest company.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Ecyclebest?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

IBUYPOWER - 18 Months and Waiting IBUYPOWER "It has been 18 months and I still do not have the hardware to install more than seven hard drives...." Read more Ecyclebest - CashforIphones rip off Ecyclebest "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..." Read more Ecyclebest complete liers - total scam artist Ecyclebest "I had an untouched Samsung Galaxy s3, for which I was quoted $133. I sent the phone in the next day, and a few days later received an email stating..." Read more Apple Wholesale Store - Apple-wholesale-store.com is the best and safest place to buy wholesale apple products online Apple Wholesale Store "I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy..." Read more Burgess Seed And Plant Company - Dead plants Burgess Seed And Plant Company "My plants came dead. I never received the Iris bulbs. The woman on the customer service desk told me without the shipping label there is nothing they can do. She..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada - These scammers seem to be able to get away with murder A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada "I ordered a sleep aid from A N & Associates FlorenceScovel (please note I am referring to the company from Canada only). It took weeks to arrive and was then..." Read more Total Air Care - Beware Total Air Care "4 times they sent a kid / tech to my house who from April to end of July stating air handler was great and good working condition and I specifically..." Read more