Was quoted $264.00 and received $38.00.Was told the website needed to be updated because the new iPhone 6 was coming out and mine was a 5 32mb.
Over 2 weeks since I contacted them the website has been "adjusted"..... My phone is now worth $263.00. This place is dishonest and I agree with everything everyone has said, I wish I had read this before I used this rip-off company.
YES....I WILL JOIN IN THE LAWSUIT.I do suggest everyone file a complaint with the BBB, maybe that will help spread the word and others will not fall for this dishonest company.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lowball Payment
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..."
- "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...."
- "I had a PSA/DNA Quick Opinion done of a Buzz Aldrin autograph that I got myself in Chicago on June 12; 2016. This was done at the Chicago Tribune Printers..."
- "Ordered hair form Guangzhou Modern show Hair Products Co.,Ltd company off Aliexpress.com, This company sold me Malaysian Virgin Hair Curly 16,18,20,22. The hair was fine for a weekend then it..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."