Update added by user Apr 01, 2015
Hello everyone.I seriously appreciate the responses that I have received in regards to filing a class action lawsuit against this company.
Unfortunately, I am long able to participate in the suit because it is limited to California. You do have the option of starting a class action lawsuit in your state. This is the information that was recently provided to me by the attorney.
I apologize for the inconvenience.Please do not email me because I do not have any further information.
Original review posted by user Nov 05, 2014
I am super excited.My email box is flooding with pissed consumers.
Yesterday I posted the information from the attorney who contacted me in regards to this issue concerning our swindled merchandise and how eCycle Best has completely low balled us. One consumer sent me photos to post on here as well. Nonetheless, I would like to offer a bit of advice. Follow suit to file a complaint with the BBB if you feel that you will get results.
In my experience, the BBB is nothing more than a complaint center, which has it excellent points. However, in our situation, it will not retrieve our devices nor will it get our monies that we were quoted. Therefore, I have taken the liberty to initiate a Class Action Lawsuit against eCycle Best. The last two pics were sent to me from another "Pissed Consumer." If you notice in my "Payment History," they paid me for a device that I NEVER owned.
It has been years since I owned an HTC anything. Please see my previous posts as I have listed the information for the attorney there. (I do not have her information saved on my desktop. I was on my laptop when I was posting yesterday).
You may also reach out to me by email at email@example.com and I will be happy to forward you her information that way. In addition, you may also reach out to me via Facebook.
I created a page called Pissed Consumer.Look for the pic of the Pink iPhone sitting on my laptop in the pic provided.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "I was first offered $113 for an iPhone 4s 16G "depending on the condition". A final offer would be given when they checked the phone with an option to decline..."
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "I placed an order and realized I had put in a wrong portion of the address. The background noise was horrendous, all of these customer service people are apparently sitting..."
- "Every student should know that student handbooks represent contracts between students and their schools. If they do not follow them they can be liable for breach of contract. That being..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."