Update added by user Apr 01, 2015
Hello everyone.I seriously appreciate the responses that I have received in regards to filing a class action lawsuit against this company.
Unfortunately, I am long able to participate in the suit because it is limited to California. You do have the option of starting a class action lawsuit in your state. This is the information that was recently provided to me by the attorney.
I apologize for the inconvenience.Please do not email me because I do not have any further information.
Original review posted by user Nov 05, 2014
I am super excited.My email box is flooding with pissed consumers.
Yesterday I posted the information from the attorney who contacted me in regards to this issue concerning our swindled merchandise and how eCycle Best has completely low balled us. One consumer sent me photos to post on here as well. Nonetheless, I would like to offer a bit of advice. Follow suit to file a complaint with the BBB if you feel that you will get results.
In my experience, the BBB is nothing more than a complaint center, which has it excellent points. However, in our situation, it will not retrieve our devices nor will it get our monies that we were quoted. Therefore, I have taken the liberty to initiate a Class Action Lawsuit against eCycle Best. The last two pics were sent to me from another "Pissed Consumer." If you notice in my "Payment History," they paid me for a device that I NEVER owned.
It has been years since I owned an HTC anything. Please see my previous posts as I have listed the information for the attorney there. (I do not have her information saved on my desktop. I was on my laptop when I was posting yesterday).
You may also reach out to me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to forward you her information that way. In addition, you may also reach out to me via Facebook.
I created a page called Pissed Consumer.Look for the pic of the Pink iPhone sitting on my laptop in the pic provided.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "I placed an order and realized I had put in a wrong portion of the address. The background noise was horrendous, all of these customer service people are apparently sitting..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "My Cuz book my RM, I drove over 20 hours and over 900 hundred miles from Michigan all night ffor red roof to tell me my day was wrong and..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."