Fresno, California
1.2

eCycle Best is eCycle ***!

$303 estimate on website for eCycle Best - CahForIphone site. About $20-$25 above rest of companies. Amost perfect IPhone5S with highest memory possible! Only paid $48 - $255 below wuote! Terrible! Highway robbery!! Run from ALL of their companies!!!

Given 2-3 weeks to mail, but told had only 3 days to deny payment and get phone back! Phone system poor and no management to talk too. TOTAL SCAM - RUN FAST!!!! BBB and Attoney Generals office should shut them down now - and make them pay!! QUOTE TODAY is STILL $303 - paid only $48 - $255 below! COMPLETE RIP OFF!!!!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Ecyclebest?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ecyclebest - I was fooled just like everyone else Ecyclebest "Should've typed in "ECycleBest Review" in Google before I sent them my iPhone 4S. 1500 complaints on the Better Business Bureau alone! They quoted me at $107 and then "evaluated"..." Read more Indy Jarvis  - Complete Scam Indy Jarvis "I purchased a unit from a small business called Indy Jarvis. The owner contacted me often, after I showed some interest in his product. I finally decided to order the..." Read more Ecyclebest - Total legal SCAM Ecyclebest "I was first offered $113 for an iPhone 4s 16G "depending on the condition". A final offer would be given when they checked the phone with an option to decline..." Read more Scammed by Ecyclebest Ecyclebest "Last week, I sent in to Ecyclebest my Verizon Wireless Droid DNA, which was in perfect condition. I was quoted $117 for the phone, if it were in good condition...." Read more Touch Of Modern - These are scammers Touch Of Modern "These people are scammers. I ordered something and received totally something else. When I emailed them back they told me that they are out of stock and can offer me..." Read more Jillybugs - They are truly the best with the very BEST products.  Jillybugs "They have worked with the same factories for over 10 years and have amazing quality at prices your just not going to get ANYWHERE ELSE. With that will come wait..." Read more Pepperfry  received wrong product and pepperfry is not ready to accept it back Pepperfry "Hi have order a clock "Black Iron 8 Inch Vintage Double Sided Station Wall Clock by Anantaran" (Sku: DE1370875-S-PM6126) (Order No is 303227277) which has WHITE inner background being displayed..." Read more American Airlines - Left stranded with nothing but promises American Airlines "Frontier, Delta and American Airlines were all fined for under reporting complaints and baggage issues. AA promised me a hotel room for leaving me stranded half way to my destination...." Read more