Ecyclebest - Simple Review #1484184532

I sent my computer and the price they emailed me was alot lower then the quote online. I asked for it back 5 times for 2 months straight during September and October. I never got it back or heard a response.

Review about: Ecyclebest Laptop Recycling Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Ecyclebest - Simple Review #1479684703

I shipped them my computer , they got it 2 months ago never hear from them called no response email them and nada .

Ecyclebest - Laptop

Ecyclebest had offered me $400 for a laptop and instead gave me $20. I asked for my laptop back but they said that was under the agreement.

How could they lie so much to individuals. They are not reliable and I wonder what will happen to them for being liars. I would not do that to a person especially knowing what their circumstances can be. People give it in order to pay the rent, payments, etc.

Please do not trust them and do not business with them. I really thought they would follow through. It sounded too good to be true.

They even gave me a sticker to put for display. I don't think so.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Ecyclebest. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ecyclebest to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was bait and switch and deceitful. Author liked the most high value on device. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ecyclebest and ecyclebest laptop recycling service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Ecyclebest - Simple Review #1479059331

I received a quote for $300 for two laptops and a broken iPhone. I sent my items in via FedEx.

It has been over two months and I haven't heard ANYTHING!! The website is down, they won't respond to emails, can't get ahold of customer support.

THEY ARE STRAIGHT UP CRIMINALS!!! STOLE MY ITEMS AND WONT RESPOND!!!

Ecyclebest - Simple Review #1478487822

Beatrice, Nebraska 0 comments

Sent my Dell laptop in September. They offered me $344 dollars for it.

Necer seen it was delivered in their box they sent me.

Im out the laptop. As a single mom this is not what i needed to happen.

Review about: Dell Inspiron.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Ecyclebest - They Stoled my phone.

Deerfield Beach, Florida 0 comments

Mine was bait only . They took my phone never gave me the money .

iPhone 6 Plus . Very pissed . Anything over $500 is actually a felony. We'll be pressing charges.

I reported the phone stolen . How can they sleep at night . Maybe one eye open . I would be afraid of God (thou shall not steal )and Karma .

And karma a *** . I guess greed got to this company it's a shame . I work to hard for my money and they we'll be paying . I will let the law handle this .

Some people may take matters I there own hands . This company needs to make things right and needs to do it quick .

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $650. Jeepangels is overall dissatisfied with Ecyclebest. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ecyclebest.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Ecyclebest to other companies on our site.

Ecyclebest - Simple Review #1477687087

Brooklyn, New York 0 comments

Shipped my computer on September now is going into November and not a word ,called several time no response.

Ecyclebest - Stole my phones

Bloomington, Indiana 0 comments
5.0

Sent two iPhone 5s phones to them a month ago and have heard nothing from them not one email call or my phones back now when I go to there web site from the link on the emails they sent me it says page can't be loaded. Same thing if I try from my browser.

I don't know what to do to get the phones back or get paid from them. If anyone knows what I can do please help me they offered $100 for one and $125 for the other and I was told they would email with in a week of receiving the phones its been 4 weeks I've heard nothing tried to contact them with no success.

Rscott7650 wrote the review because of "stole my phones " at Ecyclebest. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $225 and wants Ecyclebest to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no response back after receiving device, illegal activities and ecyclebest customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ecyclebest and ecyclebest cell phone recycling service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Ecyclebest - Simple Review #1476888545

Never got the money that was quoted . No response to numerous emails and phone number says they are not open and hangs up no matter what time you call

Review about: Ecyclebest Laptop Recycling Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Ecyclebest - Simple Review #1476884747

Jacksonville, Florida 0 comments
1.9

Completely Unethical Company I was quoted $388 for my HP15 laptop sent it in and never heard from them again. Do not waste yor time with Ecycle at ALL!