WARNING!!Ecyclebest is NOTHING MORE than a scam!

In the beginning of September, I got an online quote for my UN-USED Blackberry Q10. The quote was in the amount of $173.00. They sent me the free shipping envelope promptly to expedite their conning operation. I sent my UN-USED Blackberry Q10 within 3 business days and 8 days later I received my whopping $27.00 check.

I called for an explanation and the customer service representative named Melanie- who also later claimed she WAS the supervisor when I demanded to speak to one, so matter-of-factly informed me that my phone was in "D" condition which was complete and utter garbage. She then offered me an additional small sum of cash but told me that the inspectors are Microsoft certified and do a complete inspection of the phones. "It had quite a bit of frontal and screen wear and tear and was in mediocre condition at best". I was seeing red because of the COMPLETE B.S.

she was trying to sell me. Better yet, I asked for the return of my device and she denied that as well saying it had been processed already.

I am an honest hardworking mother of three and found the best quote for my device on this scam site but BE ADVISED, you will get conned if you choose this "company" to sell back your electronics.I will do my best to spread the word on every outlet I can find...Ecyclebest best is the EcycleWORST for paying you what you DESERVE for your device and they make a living on conning people.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Ecyclebest?

Comments