I had planned to get a new Macbook since my Dell was at it's prime.So I went to Ecyclebest and received a quote for $220.

This quote was for an average condition computer. So I waited, and waited, and waited for the company to receive my device. I sent my laptop in early September and it wasn't received until the very end of September. I called numerous times, which is a hassle because it takes at least 10 minutes each time, and emailed a ton of times.

By the way, still waiting on a reply to any one of my emails. I then finally received a check in the mail after this painful process. My check? Was written for $35.

Are you kidding me?! Immediately I call and ask why I received such a dramatic price drop. The customer service woman told me basically there was light wear all over and that the quoted price was to be in "mint condition." Excuse me, but I don't see how average use brings down a price that much. I also advised the woman I never received an email regarding the change and she basically told me I'm S.O.L.

This company is a joke. Thanks to them I cannot pay off my new computer in the time I wanted. This is a huge hassle.

Never use this service.Would definitely not recommend.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Ecyclebest?

Comments